WOLF COVID19 GUIDELINES
To guarantee you a safe and enjoyable experience, we’re taking all possible measures to ensure that our patrons, staff and suppliers feel secure in our Wolf Taproom. These safety measures are in accordance with current Victorian government COVID-19 restrictions.
Wolf of the Willows Taproom precautionary measures include:
- All staff must complete the Australian Government Department of Health’s online training in infectious diseases.
- Revised and regular training of best workplace practices, with implementation of additional COVID-19 Safe House policy.
- Regular monitoring of Australian Government Department of Health regulations to ensure the latest advice is being adhered to.
- Regular sanitisation of high touchpoint areas.
- Sanitiser stations at entry and exit points, as well as throughout the venue.
- For the ultimate contactless experience, you can view our menu, order and pay via your phone through ordering platform Mr. Yum. If you require help with this platform, our friendly staff will be available to assist.
- Strict daily cleaning of the venue before, during and after service.
- Staff are temperature tested before their shift.
- Masks – Staff will be wearing masks at all times, and customers are required to wear masks unless consuming food or drink.
Updated Conditions of Entry:
- Please wait to be seated. By entering our venue, you are aware, understand and are compliant with current Victorian State Government & Victorian Chief Health Officer requirements.
- Bookings are required to be made within the allocated time slots provided on the website via Now Book it prior arriving. Walk ins will need to be assessed at arrival.
- All patrons will be required to scan the QR code on entry. You will be required to show proof of scanning into our venue, to be supplied on request by the staff member at the door. By scanning the QR code you are aware, understand and are compliant with current Victorian State Government & Victorian Chief Health Officer requirements.
- Patrons, staff and suppliers will be denied entry if showing signs or symptoms of COVID-19 or do not comply with personal details being provided.
Updated Venue Layout & Structure
- Venue capacity restricted across the entire venue (subject to the one person per four square meter rule and/or as per current outdoor and indoor restrictions.
- Tables spaced minimum 1.5m apart.
- Compliance with restrictions on internal and external capacity, maintaining a ratio of no more than 1 person per 4 meters across the venue.
- Social Distancing signage around all bar areas.
- All guests are to be seated, with limited standing or mingling.
- Groups and table sizes limited to 10 people.
- Wolf COVID-19 Guidelines and other health and hygiene information displayed throughout the venue.
We’d like to thank you for your continued support with our Wolf COVID Guidelines and we look forward to welcoming you!