Ultimate Snowboarder Competition - Terms and Conditions
THIS COMPETITION HAS CLOSED - THANK YOU FOR ENTERING!
Wolf of the Willows – Ultimate Snowboarder - Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry") Schedule Promotion: Wolf of the Willows - Brewer for a day Promoter: Wolf of the Willows Brewing Pty Ltd - Trading as Wolf of the Willows Brewery’
Promotional Period: Start date: 10/06/23 at 09:00 am AEDT End date: 08/10/23 at 11:59 pm AEST
Eligible entrants: Entry is only open to Australian and New Zealand residents who are 18 years and over.
The winning entrants will be required to provide proof of age prior to being awarded the prize.
How to Enter: The Promotion is only available to the eligible entrants during the Promotional Period.
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period: Buy any Wolf of the Willows beer or Aqua Boogie Boozy Seltzer, Scan the QR code and fill in the mandatory fields in the data capture form, and retain ‘proof of purchase.’
The prizes of the Promotion are further detailed below.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is the original purchase receipt / tax invoice or a photo posted on Instagram or Facebook where Wolf of the Willows or Aqua Boogie have been tagged in.
Entries permitted: Only one (1) initial entry permitted per person per purchase into the Promotion. A maximum of 100 entries per person is permitted.
Total Prize Pool Value: Maximum AUD $7,900
The first/major prize consists of the following:
1 x Nitro Snowboard*
1 x pair of Nitro snowboard bindings*
1 x pair of Nitro Snowboard Boots*
1 x pair of Nitro Snowboard Socks*
1 x pair of L1 Pants*
1 x L1 Jacket*
1 x Smith Helmet*
1 x pair of Smith Googles*
2 x VIP Tickets to Australian Premier of ‘LAYERS - The unintentional culture of snowboarding’ presented by Nitro Snowboards and Red Bull Media House (date TBC)
*Please note that ‘custom fitting’ will occur - the exact models of each of the items will be determined based on personal attributes of the winner (such as height, weight, gender, snowboarding ability) and availability at time of prize attribution.
The major prize draw will be selected by Wolf of the Willows as a random selection Winner notification: The winners will be contacted by phone and/or email within seven (7) days of the corresponding draw.
The winners will be published at https://www.wolfofthewillows.com.au/pages/ultimate-snowboarder-competition within 30 days of the corresponding draw
Wolf of the Willow and it’s partners are not liable for any costs other than what is stated in current terms and conditions or agreed in writing.
WEEKLY PRIZE DRAWS:
Numerous Beannies, Socks, sunglasses, beers, VIP tickets to LAYERS, and other miscellaneous items will be given away during the competition period.
Winners will be selected randomly and notified by email and announced via the Wolf of the Willows and Aqua Boogie social media.
Unclaimed Prizes: Prizes must be claimed by 17/10/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 19/10/23 at 12:00 pm AEDT at Wolf of the Willows, 39 De Havilland Rd Mordialloc Victoria. The winners of the redraw will be notified by phone and email within seven (7) days of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly and their details published at https://www.wolfofthewillows.com.au/pages/ultimate-snowboarder-competition If there are no prize winner/s or winner/s for this Promotion cannot be found, this information will be published at https://www.wolfofthewillows.com.au/pages/ultimate-snowboarder-competition
Partners: Nitro Snowboards USA (agent BlackLight Distribution) and Smith Optics.
1. The Promotion and entry in the Promotion are subject to these terms and conditions. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
a) Entrants will be entered into the instant win prize draw based on the date of the submitted entry b) The first/major prize draw will take place at Wolf of the Willows, 39 De Havilland Rd Mordialloc, Victoria at 12:00 pm AEST on the following date: 09/10/23 using random selection.
c) The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
d) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
6. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to for any reason), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize. In this case, the prize will be redrawn.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase. If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for their entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's entry and the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase; (b) the required product purchased for entry;
10. The value of the prizes is estimate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion. Where entry is allowed online, there is no additional cost to enter the Promotion other than any cost paid by the entrant to access the website or social media platform of entry via their Internet service provider.
14. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner. The person named in the entry is solely responsible for choosing the person they bring as their guest.
15. Entrants' personal information will be collected by the Promoter and it’s Partners. Personal information will be stored on the Promoter's and the Partner’s databases. The Promoter and Partner’s may use this information for future marketing purposes regarding its products, including contacting the entrant electronically. The Promoter and Partner’s are bound by the Australian Privacy Principles in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.The Promoter and Partner’s privacy policies contain information about how the entrant may access, update and seek correction of the personal information the Promoter and Partners holds about them and how the entrant may complain about any potential breach by the Promoter and and Partners of the Australian Privacy Principles or any other Australian privacy laws and how such complaints will be dealt with. The Promoter and Partners collect personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in this Promotion and may disclose the entrants' personal information to third parties including its contractors and agents, prize suppliers and service providers to assist in conducting this Promotion and to the State and Territory lottery departments as required under the relevant lottery legislation. If the entrant does not provide their personal information as requested, they may be ineligible to enter or claim a prize in the Promotion. Personal information collected from entrants will not be disclosed to any entity located outside of Australia.
16. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory/Country or postcode of residence and the entrant consents to such information being published.
17. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
18. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
19. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ) and/or Fair Trading Act 1986 (NZ) and the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
20. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
21. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
23. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the entrant agrees to release and hold harmless the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) for, from and against all liability (including negligence) arising in any way out of the Promotion including but not limited to the following: a) any incidents, accidents, loss, damage, delays, cancellation and any claim whatsoever in connection with and in relation to the Promotion and the prizes; b) any claim for property damage, personal injury or death in relation to and in connection with the Promotion and the prizes, including any travelling related thereto; c) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference with the Promotion; d) any information including purchase data that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter; e) any variation or cancellation of the prize or the prize value to that stated by the Promoter due to any reason beyond the control of the Promoter; f) any tax liability incurred by an entrant in relation to the prize, including Fringe Benefit Tax; g) participation in the Promotion, receipt and use of the prize; or h) the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of the Promotion and the prize, including any travelling related thereto.
24. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
25. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.